We are currently interviewing for positions in our tree division and landscape division. If you are interested and experienced within the Green Industry, please feel free to forward along your resume or stop by our office for an application. We offer very competitive pay and excellent benefits including 401k matching, health insurance contributions, bonuses, and financial support to further your knowledge and certifications within the industry. Also, feel free to call the office for more details.
Experienced Treecare Foreman and Ground Hand:
The following experience/skills are mandatory for this position:
– Tree climbing (this would not be necessary for the ground hand position)
– Bucket work (this would not be necessary for the ground hand position)
– Chainsaw experience
– Chipper experience
– Understanding/interest in the tree industry
– Valid driver’s license is mandatory (CDL is preferred)
– Valid DOT card is preferred but not necessary
– Position is full-time year round with great benefits and very competitive pay
– Hamilton Tree and Landscape is a Drug Free Workplace
This position is for a general landscape laborer with an emphasis in mowing/weed whacking. We’re looking for someone with experience who can follow instructions well, pay attention to details, and is conscientious about their work. Other tasks could include weeding, edging, mulching, and general lawn clean-ups, but the primary role will be mowing. Training for this position is performed by either the manager or foreman if necessary.
General Landscape Crew
We’re looking for someone with experience who is well-rounded within the industry so that one day this person could be mowing and weed whacking and the next day they can be pruning or planting. Other tasks could include weeding, edging, mulching, raking, fertilizing, and general lawn clean-ups. Training for this position is performed by either the manager or foreman.
This position requires someone to perform a lot of similar tasks to the above position but for about 4 months, this position requires a finer eye. It requires one to pay close attention to detail to help keep our customers’ properties looking neat and tidy throughout the summer season. Tasks include weeding, deadheading, light raking, light pruning, planting and watering. Sometimes more direct interaction with customers is required. Training for this position (if necessary) is provided by an experienced gardener or manager.
General Details about All Landscape Positions:
– Valid driver’s license is mandatory
– Drug tests are administered in our pre-screening process and randomly throughout the year as a safe work environment is of the utmost important to us.
-The work period is typically March 1st to the middle of December, but there are often opportunities in the winter to shovel or split wood.
-These are all full-time seasonal positions – 40+ hours each week, Monday through Friday (weather dependent).
– Starting pay is dependent upon experience and knowledge of the industry.
– Our landscape shop is located at 1 Williams Ave. in Pocasset but applications are available at our main office in East Falmouth. The mow position is out of our Woods Hole shop.
We are interested in employees who are honest, hardworking, and conscientious about their work. We love working in the Green Industry and we want to work with others who share that same passion!